Saturday 8 October 2011

miista

When shoe designer Laura Villasenin sent me a preview of her new winter collection I instantly fell in love with her new amazing collection!  I seriously need/want every single pair of her new collection! The quality of her shoes is amazing and they are super comfy and I love all the details in her designs.

You can buy miista here: miista online shop or solestruck


(fyrir ykkur heima á Íslandi, miista fæst í Einveru á Laugarvegi)

I shot the new miista lookbook in a beautiful volcanic landscape in Iceland :

Photos me
Styled by Elisabet Alma
Makeup Isak Freyr
Model Edda Oskars

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

12

1

4

8

17

5

15

13

11


2

21



Here are all the styles from the winter collection, click miista online shop to pick your fav :

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 11